The informations constitute the Terms and Conditions for using this website, products, services, tools, functionality and all information and data accessed at page http://www.angolink.com/
The page may be accessed through different platforms or applications appropriate for mobile devices, personal computers and other forms of electronics instruments.
We understand the need to establish a virtual presence to facilitate interaction with end users, however, it also important setting the rules and regulations for the users, in order to comply with general standards of Internet use and electronic commerce protocols.
The terms and conditions between the seller and the customers will be subject to the law of the Republic of Angola. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as consumers are not deprived of the guaranteed protection provided by obligatory legal provisions of the local in which the consumer has his ordinary residence. The UN Convention of the International Sale of Goods does not apply herein.
The languages are English and Portuguese, depending the page you are will be using.
The service provider and the seller, the content and specifications of products to be sold at page http://www.angolink.com/ (new, used, refurbished) as well as the estimated delivered dates, warranty, are required by law.
Only registered buyers will be allowed to buy on the website. Therefore, users must register first, by filling in the respective registration form.
The seller is not responsible for the accuracy of information contained in the registration form. This remains the sole responsibility of the buyers/user.
Navigating the site is easy and simple. If the buyer wants to purchase anything, a form must be filled. Payment is required prior to acceptance of orders.
Upon submitting the order, the buyer receives a conformation email with pertinent information. Your order is then processed and subsequent emails are sent to your designated email account to give you an update on the status of the your request.
Your privacy is very important for us. If you enroll, and continuing to use this Program, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements of the Program. The information existing in the registration will be kept secure and never shared with others, unless the Government requires us to disclose.
These Terms and Conditions and Program may be changed, terminated without prior notice. If so, you will be notified by email or other form of electronic communication.
When you buy at http://www.angolink.com/ it is important to specify exactly where the goods must be shipped. Based on information you provided us with, the seller will be able to calculate the costs for shipping, storage and delivery. If shipping is not available at your designated area, the seller will inform the buyer of any special arrangements available and the costs associated to that specific arrangement prior to shipping. The shipment will be done only if the buyer agrees the terms of arrangement.
- For orders from the online store, the prices listed there apply, TAXES.
- The prices do not include shipping and packaging costs, which the customer shall be informed about before being charged. Different shipping addresses may have different charges.
- The amount of the shipping costs depends on the weight and the dimensions of the goods as well as the requested destination.
- Delivery is made by the seller to the customer once payment is made through one of the following methods, as chosen by the customer: PayPal, credit card, Wire Transfer or Direct Deposit to the account of the Seller.
If payment is made by credit card, PayPal and, the end user must conclude a contract with the seller.
- If a customer defaults on its payment obligations, the seller will claim compensation for damages under the statutory provisions and / or rescind the contract.
- The seller will always issue the customer with an invoice which shall be handed over upon delivery of the goods or received otherwise in text form.
- The ordered will be delivered to the address submitted by the customer, provided that nothing different is agreed contractually. The buyers must therefore submit a valid address. The delivery will be made from the seller’s storage.
- The availability of individual goods is stated in the item descriptions. Goods available at storage will be dispatched by the seller within 5 working days after conclusion of the contract, provided that nothing else is expressly agreed. If the goods are marked as not in stock when sold through the online store, the seller endeavors to deliver the goods as quickly as possible. However, because most of the goods sold are imported from international markets, a minimum of 15 days is required before delivery takes place. In that case, the seller will inform the buyer on the status of his/her order.
- The seller reserves the right to make a part delivery, provided that this appears advantageous for efficiently processing the order and the part delivery is not exceptionally unreasonable for the customer. The customer will not be charged for additional expenses incurred by part deliveries.
- The seller reserves the right to release itself from the duty to fulfill the contract if the goods are to be delivered by a supplier on the day of dispatch and the delivery does not take place in whole or in part. This reservation of delivery therefore only applies if the seller is not responsible for the delivery not taking place. The seller is not responsible for the delivery not taking place, insofar as a so-called congruent covering transaction was concluded in good time with the supplier to fulfil the contractual obligations. If the goods are not delivered, the seller shall inform the customer about this fact and refund the purchase price as well as shipping costs already paid.
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods transfers when they are handed over to the customer. If the customer is a company, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods as well as the risk of delay transfers, in the case of delivery by carrier, with the delivery of the goods to the carrier, the freight contractor or another person appointed to deliver.
Defective Products and Materials
- If defects proof to be defective, customers are entitled to statutory warranty rights, according to following provisions.
- Any damages resulted from customer’s improper actions in assembling, attaching, servicing or storing the goods provide no grounds for claims under warranty against the seller.
The customer can find information on proper usage in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Customers are to report defects to the seller within a warranty period of two years for new goods, one year or ninety days for used goods.If the customer is a company, the warranty period is one year for new goods. There is no warranty for used goods for companies.
The above limitations on liability do not apply if the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or undertook a guarantee of the properties and condition of the goods. The above limitations on liability also do not apply for claims for compensation for damages by the customer which seek compensation for injury to body or health caused by a defect for which the seller is responsible or which are underpinned by the intentional or grossly negligent fault of the seller or persons assisting in the performance of its obligations.
The above reductions do not apply to defects in a structure or a thing which was applied to a structure in a manner corresponding to its normal manner of use and caused its defectiveness. The above reductions also do not apply insofar as the seller fraudulently concealed a defect or undertook a guarantee of the properties and conditions of the goods and do not apply for claims for compensation for damages by the customer which seek compensation for injury to body or health caused by a defect for which the seller is responsible or which are underpinned by the intentional or grossly negligent fault of the seller or persons assisting in the performance of its obligations.
- If defects exist and were claimed in good time, the seller is authorized to remedy the defects. If the cure fails, the customer is authorized to reduce the sale price or to rescind the contract. Furthermore, the statutory provisions apply.
Setlement of Disputes
Considering your participation to this Program, except for intellectual property claims, you agree that if you have a dispute or issues with the seller, we will try to settle disputes amicably. If agreement cannot be reached through negotiation, you agree to seek resolution on an individual basis only through binding arbitration in the Republic of Angola, based on current law in course in Angola
When you use any of our online services e.g. send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the sites or through the other tools. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through our platforms, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and expressions, tables, data compilations, reports etc are the property of ANGOLINK and its network of suppliers and associates, and protected by the international copyright laws.
Furthermore, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through our website are trademarks or trade dress of ANGOLINK and its supplies both locally and internationally, there no trademarks and trade dress should be put to use used in connection with any product or service that is not related to ANGOLINK.
Each use should have one account only. User is fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The seller does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you are not entitled to use the website for purchases.
Users should never post, comment, send photo, material content, graphics or any other information that illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead or misrepresenting others as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The shipping company is normally different from us; therefore, it means that there is a risk of loss and title for such items when passing to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Program membership is for peoples living in Angola. Users must be 18 years or order to be able to fulfill age requirements to set up an account and buy from the website.
- You must provide and maintain a valid e-mail address and promptly update your account with any changes..
WHEN YOU REGISTER AND USE THE WEBSITE INFORMATION, THE CONTENT HEREIN, THE PRODUCTS, THE SOFTWARES, THE TOOLS AND SERVICES LISTED BE AWARE THAT THEY WILL BE PROVIDED AS IS. THE ONLINE STORE (http://www.angolink.com) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES UNLESS SPECIFIED IN WRITTEN. THE PRODUCT WARRANTIES ARE PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURING OF SUCH PRODUCTS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DECISION AND RISK.